RESPONSIBILITIES YOU HAVE
- Support the Senior Development Manager within a specific development project.
- Setting and reviewing the development budgets and manage the planning process.
- Managing and overseeing the juridical background of the development in order to cover development risks back-to-back.
- Managing the environmental and political processes in order to obtain the building permit according to planning.
- Forming effective working relationships and networks with contractors, architects and other service providers to ensure timely and superior completion of all projects and deliverables.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple complex projects in various stages.
- Working with internal teams such as finance and commercial.
SKILLS YOU HAVE
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture
- 1-3 years of experience in (Commercial) Real Estate Development
- Experienced in (re-)development processes
- Knowledge/ enthusiasm about technical, sustainable and wellbeing aspects in buildings
- Full professional proficiency in German and English (further language skills are highly appreciated e.g. Dutch, Spanish, French…)
- Self-confident and strong personality; when necessary speaks up and stands for her/his statements as “owner” of the development process
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, team player, innovator, results oriented, enthusiastic personality and high level of energy
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings
- Analytical and precise in execution