15 Mar EDGE – Receptionist
This part-time (3 or 4 days) position is based in Amsterdam
What we do
We are a fast-growing real estate (technology) company, changing the world for the better. Joining EDGE means joining a high-energy team of more than 100 professionals spread over our offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg and London that together redefine the real estate industry on a daily basis. We are product owners, developers, engineers, business strategists, computer scientists and many more. All working towards our greatest goal: serving the world with better buildings. Because we strongly believe buildings can be healthier, smarter, more sustainable and at the same time incredibly cool. Are you up for the challenge?
What is amazing about this job?
Do you have a customer-oriented ‘hospitality’ attitude? Then we are looking for you. You will be the first impression of EDGE that visitors will have. Together with your fellow receptionist, you take care of our office and reception area. However, this is not an ordinary reception but a large open space for which you are responsible. Our goal is that guests and our colleagues feel welcome and well taken care off.
- Answering the phone in a correct and representative way
- Welcoming of our colleagues and visitors
- Dividing post, distributing incoming email, booking parking spaces and meeting rooms
- Keep close contact with our suppliers
- Cleaning and preparing of our meeting area and kitchen area
- Providing and presenting healthy snacks for our colleagues
- Ordering taxi’s, couriers, flowers, food and beverage
- Assists during EDGE events
- BHV / AED and can assist when calamities occur
Competencies relevant for the role
- A customer-oriented approach
- Team player and a flexible working attitude
- Service minded by nature and a huge drive to help others
- High working energy, enthusiastic personality
- Multi-tasker with excellent organising and planning skills,
- Good problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Welcoming, self-reliant
Skills / Level of Experience
- MBO education
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the hotel / hospitality industry
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good written and oral skills in Dutch and English
Benefits at EDGE
- Opportunities for personal development and growth
- Free access to the fitness facilities with boxing and bootcamp classes
- Daily healthy and diverse lunch (addition to income for tax purposes only)
- 25 Days of holiday leave and 3 collective days off per year
- 8% Holiday allowance
- Pension plan and additional employee insurances
- Commuting allowance
- Laptop and a mobile phone (also for private use)
- Regular EDGE events, parties and drinks
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position or are you already sure about your choice and want to get started as our new QA Engineer? Please apply by sending an email to Nicolette Speerstra (P&O) using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the Apply button below.