03 Jan Intern Technical Project Development (m/f/d)
Intern Technical Project Development (m/f/d)
This position is based in Berlin
What we do
We are a fast growing smart real estate company, changing the world for the better. Joining EDGE means joining a high-energy team of more than 100 professionals that together redefine the real estate industry on a daily basis. We are product owners, developers, engineers, business strategists, computer scientists and many more. All working towards our greatest goal: serving the world with better buildings. Because we strongly believe buildings can be healthier, smarter, more sustainable and at the same time incredibly cool. Are you up for the challenge?
What’s amazing about this internship?
With your architectural or engineer background you will support the development team in Berlin in all possible stages of the office development process. Every person working at EDGE can become a high achiever. The more responsibility you want the more responsibility you will get since you make the team believe that there is no better person existing for your job.
Responsibilities you have
- Supporting the team in negotiations with external service providers, tenants and investors
- Collaboration with architects, general contractors and project controllers
- Design of presentations and texts
- Generating innovative solutions to complex problems in real estate
Your skills / personality
- You are currently taking an MBA or Master / Bachelor of Science at a Top-Tier university, have top 10% grades and a keen interest in technology-related business models
- Previous experience in startups / VC, consulting, investment banking, real estate or IoT of advantage
- Entrepreneurial spirit, highest work ethic and drive, strong sense of urgency
- Structured, creative, proactive and analytical
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, networking and presentation skills in German and English
- Flexibility, a desire to learn and to take on new challenges and responsibilities are a must to succeed with us
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position or are you already sure about your choice and want to get started as our Intern (Technical Project Development)? Please send your CV and motivation letter to Theresa Hoffschmidt (Senior HR Manager) via email@example.com