11 Jun Development Manager / Hamburg (m/f/d)
Development Manager (m/f/d)
This full-time position is based in Hamburg
What we do
We are a fast-growing smart real estate company, changing the world for the better. Joining EDGE means joining a highly energetic team of more than 100 professionals that together redefine the real estate industry on a daily basis. We are product owners, developers, engineers, business strategists, computer scientists and many more. All working towards our greatest goal: serving the world with better buildings. Because we strongly believe buildings can be healthier, smarter, more sustainable and at the same time incredibly cool. Are you up for the challenge?
Responsibilities you have
- Support the Senior Development Manager within a specific development project.
- Setting and reviewing the development budgets and manage the planning process.
- Managing and overseeing the juridical background of the development in order to cover development risks back-to-back.
- Managing the environmental and political processes in order to obtain the building permit according to planning.
- Forming effective working relationships and networks with contractors, architects and other service providers to ensure timely and superior completion of all projects and deliverables.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple complex projects in various stages.
- Working with internal teams such as finance and commercial
Skills you have
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture
- 1-3 years of experience in (Commercial) Real Estate Development
- Experienced in (re-)development processes
- Knowledge/ enthusiasm about technical, sustainable and wellbeing aspects in buildings
- Full professional proficiency in German and English (further language skills are highly appreciated e.g. Dutch, Spanish, French…)
- Self-confident and strong personality; when necessary speaks up and stands for her/his statements as “owner” of the development process
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, team player, innovator, results oriented, enthusiastic personality and high level of energy
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings
- Analytical and precise in execution
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position or want to apply? Then contact or send CV, motivation letter and certificates to Theresa Hoffschmidt (Senior Manager People & Organization) // firstname.lastname@example.org