06 Mar Medior Development Manager/ Amsterdam
What is amazing about this job?
You have the possibility to develop better buildings for the world. You will be part of our Development Team that is responsible for the entire development process of our projects. You will guide a unique project from A to Z, from acquisition phase to delivery.
Responsibilities you have
- Participation with the commercial manager during the commercial process – from acquisition, leasing, sales to after sales.
- Lead the design team with focus on sustainability, innovation, wellbeing and technology.
- Setting and reviewing development budgets and manage the planning process.
- Manage and oversee the juridical background of the development in order to cover development risks back-to-back.
- Actively manage all external project stakeholders (municipality, neighbors, local community, etc.)
- Manage the environmental and political processes in order to obtain the building permit according to planning.
- Form effective working relationships and networks with contractors, architects and other service providers to ensure timely and superior completion of all projects and deliverables.
- Work with internal teams such as investment and commercial to help support EDGE’s growth.
Competencies relevant for the role
- Self-reliant, problem solver, innovator, results oriented, enthusiastic personality with a high level of energy
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings
- Analytical and precise in execution
Skills you have
- Master’s degree, e.g. in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related role.
- Experienced in the development of various office concepts and fit-out processes and managing assets.
- Legal and transactional skills.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, networking and presentation skills in Dutch and English.
You are who we are looking for?
Are you up for the challenge? Then send your CV, including a motivation to Nicolette Speerstra (HR Manager) via email@example.com