06 Mar Junior Development Manager/ Amsterdam
What is amazing about this job?
You have the possibility to develop better buildings for the world. You will be part of our Development Team that is responsible for the entire development process of our projects. You will guide a unique project from A to Z, from acquisition phase to delivery.
Responsibilities you have
As Associate Development Manager you are involved in the entire development process.
- Participation with the commercial manager during the commercial process – from acquisition, leasing, sales to after sales.
- Support and manage the design team with focus on sustainability, design, wellbeing and technology.
- Establish and monitor development budgets and project schedules and report progress and variances.
- Manage and oversee the juridical background of the development to cover development risks back-to-back.
- Manage the environmental and political processes to obtain all required permits according to the approved design.
- Build effective working relationships and networks with contractors, architects and other third-party consultants to ensure timely and superior completion of all projects and deliverables.
- Attend regularly scheduled design and construction meetings to ensure proper collaboration between all parties.
- Prepare status reports providing progress and updates for Board meetings.
- Work with internal teams such as finance and commercial to help support EDGE’s growth.
Competencies relevant for the role
- Self-reliant, problem solver, innovator, results oriented, enthusiastic personality with a high level of energy
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings
- Analytical and precise in execution
Technical Skills, Education & Experience relevant to the role
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture
- 0-3 years of experience in Real Estate Development
- Knowledge about technical, sustainable and wellbeing aspects in buildings
- Full professional proficiency in Dutch and English (further language skills are highly appreciated)
- Willing to travel abroad regularly
You are who we are looking for?
Are you up for the challenge? Then send your CV, including a motivation to Nicolette Speerstra (HR Manager) via email@example.com