04 Oct Project Assistant / Berlin
As a project assistant you enable our projects to succeed with star rocking smooth administrative processes that make sure the whole team can profit from. You allocate all resources that the project team needs to have a great workflow and therewith one very important element at work: having fun while speeding up all processes. You are the business card for the projects to the outside world enjoying the trust of the whole EDGE team, that there is no one better for this role than you.
Responsibilities you have
- Administrative support within one or more project teams
- Date coordination (Correspondence in both English and German)
- Preparation, management and filing all project related documents
- Tracking of deadlines
- Preparation and execution of team and business events
Skills you have
- You have successfully finished your apprenticeship or studies
- You have experience in a related role (team or project assistant within real estate industry).
- You have solid real estate knowledge
- You work with outlook, word, powerpoint and excel on an expert level
- You are fluent in German (both speaking and writing) and have at least basic English speaking and writing knowledge.
- You keep the overview in a hectic environment and know all deadlines
- You are welcoming and keen on building up a good relationship with your team.
- You take initiative when opportunities arise. You are bold and have a proactive attitude.
- If you need more information from colleagues to arrange things, you are not afraid to ask.
Would you like to know more or apply now?
Whether you have questions about this position, or are ready to get started as our new Project Assistant, please contact us or send your CV, certificates and motivation letter to Mary Lynn Podstawski (HR Manager) via email@example.com.