04 Oct Intern Operations Business Development / Berlin
As intern of the operations team you will be part of a unique and highly exciting phase of EDGE as we are establishing a new branch of our business: EDGE Operations. Your work will be highly valuable not only for your team but the whole company as you will actively participate in creating future standards for EDGE Operations globally and in applying them in our 1stEDGE branded building in Germany.
Responsibilities you have
- Supporting the team with project work
- Design of templates
- Creating a toolbox incl. blueprint, tender documentation and guidelines
- Defining processes enabling smooth and efficient workflows
Skills you have
- Currently studying business, management, language, journalism, translation or similar at university
- Exceptional written and oral skills in German and English
- Entrepreneurial spirit, highest work ethic and drive, strong sense of urgency
- Structuredness, creativity, proactivity and analytical excellence
- Identification with our 10 company values and an intrinsic drive for sustainability
- Ability to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings
- A desire to learn and to take on new challenges and responsibilities
Would you like to know more or apply now?
Whether you have questions about this position, or are ready to get started as our new Intern Operations Business Development, please contact us or send your CV, certificates and motivation letter to Mary Lynn Podstawski (HR Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org.